A residential workshop to explore the many faces of the Great Goddess
Step into the realm of the Goddess and immerse yourself in the experience of her many aspects. This workshop explores how individual Archetypes personify common themes in our daily lives.
• How do we love (Aphrodite/Demeter)?
• What do we do when we are inspired by an ideal (Athena/Artemis)?
• How do we express motherhood (Demeter/Hera)?
• How do we avoid getting stuck in one-sided roles (Hera/Athena)?
• Are we afraid to address sexuality (Aphrodite)?
• Do we ignore our inner world (Persephone)?
• How do we stay centred (Hestia)?
The Great Goddess: “For I am the first and the last …”
(Nag Hammadi library)
When: June 4 & 5, 2011